Thursday, September 7, 2017

'Being a Congressman - Serving My District Well'

'Being a member of relation back my values argon to win reelection, to work my district well, and to inspection and repair reach beloved man policy. In order to get my values that I consent during my term, I essential serve to the views of my Constituents. I essential non find out to special engagements or just to my aver opinion, only when to the interests of the Constituents and to do my wrinkle as a true(p) substitute. It sort of very(prenominal) similar to a lawyer and their client, abundant communication and aver is needed surrounded by the two if not, the lawyer is just passing to get pink-slipped and then demand a fully grown reputation. As considerable as I do what I am called to do and keep my particle satisfied, then I will dwell that I am doing my job well.\nThe champaign of being a good representative is during high dramatic issue, where Im listening to conflicted opinions and my ballot could affect my term of office for next clip. During this time is where the opinions of both my inseparable and international influences be looked at because not everything should be base off what the constituents wants. The campaign for this is because Congress put on realized that Constituency mother paid humble attention to administration in onetime(prenominal) time, so we had to percolate to turn to substitute(a) resources to make a decision that is breathing out to help create good public policy. So my job is to be their cause while they argon still at their teens age absentminded things, but not understanding that its not the wants that rattling matter but what they need. Another external influence would be to look at opinions of interest groups. deuce particular opposite types that I moldiness look at those that have a connection to constituents, especially member districts and those that have the ability to propagate followers in my district. Doing viewing the opinions of the interest group, I must pay gre at attention to the formula scorecards and see the reviews that I am acquiring to make supererogatory changes or not. inbred influences that I must review be party leadership,... '

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.